Re: [leafnode-list] ssh & mailinglist archives

Aquarion schrieb am Dienstag, den 22. Oktober 2002:

> I'm currently running a Leafnode 1.9 site, 2.0 not doing anything I
> really need... possibly up until now.

> Sourceforge has just put it's new nntp access of forums into beta, but
> it requres nntp over ssl to access (sf being nicely paranoid like that).
> So, the query is, can I access it with either version of Leafnode? And
> if not, is there an eta on it?

Neither version of leafnode currently speaks NNTP-over-SSL. I've just
read the sourceforge site notice as well, and I'll probably update my
leafnode FAQ later on today, showing a workaround that is based on
stunnel. I'll send a further notice with the exact URL once I've
finished the FAQ.