Re: [leafnode-list] Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to

"clemens fischer" <ino-waiting@xxxxxxx> writes:

>   f.wagner@xxxxxxx
>     SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<f.wagner@xxxxxxx>:
>     host mx0.gmx.net [213.165.64.100]: 552 {mx009-rz3} <f.wagner@xxxxxxx>... The users mailbox is full
>
> would it be possible to use a list-software that probes and unsubs all
> those inconsiderate, ignorant sluts pestering everybody who posts?  i
> don't really care if mr. or missus so-and-so get their stuff managed
> or not.

>From the technical POV, the answer will be yes, it is possible.

>From the "who does the job POV", there is the infamous "lack of time"
problem.

Cornelius and I have already thought about switching the software, and
it looks like I really need to install some mailing list software on my
private machine, smoke test it and then recommend one to
Cornelius. Don't expect it to happen this week though.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/   - leafnode-1 tarballs
http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/ - leafnode-2 tarballs