Re: [leafnode-list] Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to

krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cornelius Krasel):

> Thanks for forwarding the bouncogram.

if this is no mocking, i'm used to getting them, as is propably every
poster.  you mean bounces should be forwarded to you as long as
there's no other software installed?

>> would it be possible to use a list-software that probes and unsubs
>
> AFAIK there is only one software which can do this, and it requires
> a special MTA to achieve it (which I don't have installed and don't
> plan to install).

oh?  i thought this has become a standard feature with modern
lists-sw.  you don't _have to_ install qmail ;)

clemens