Re: [leafnode-list] New leafnode-2 alpha version available.

Jeff Grossman <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> I wonder how my "make distcheck" then passed the first smoke
>> test. Nevermind, thanks for pointing this out and fixing it.
>
> Will there be a new snapshot made available?

For one line of code? Not unless it's a security issue. This is
not. Sorry, I don't have the time for that.

If you can configure leafnode, you can also use your text editor to add
#include <signal.h> in mailto.c anywhere next to the other #include
lines, on a separate line, if the compile chokes on mailto.c for you.

I beg for your understanding.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/   - leafnode-1 tarballs
http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/ - leafnode-2 tarballs