[leafnode-list] Re: [leafnode-2.0.0.alpha] `fetchnews -P'

On Tue, Oct 29 2002, Matthias Andree wrote:

> Reiner Steib <4uce.02.r.steib@xxxxxxx> writes:
[...]
>> WIBNI leafnode would offer an option to delete the posting (from
>> out.going), if (at least) posting to one server was successful?
>
> I guess I'll have to either go for that (configurable) or implement
> server-specific queues.

Thanks, both would be fine for me.

Bye, Reiner.

P.S.: Did you notice the change of the subject in this thread?
  Probably caused by folded subject headers that are truncated by the
  mailing-list software. (We already talked about this problem, when
  you used "Content-Type: multipart/signed; ...".) The References
  header in my previous article was killed too. :-(
--
       ,,,
      (o o)