Re: [leafnode-list] Message-ID already in use.

Grahame Cooper <Grahame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I am fairly new to leafnode, but have spent a lot of time trying to get
> it to work properly for me.

Can you check whether the article is available upstream and if it's
yours? I believe what you're seeing is an artifact of the current
implementation, to avoid losing articles.

In a previous version, we used to post articles to any server that was
up and then delete the whole queue. This has caused the loss of all
upstream postings when the network connection went down -- so the code
was removed, and we may only delete articles in the out.going queue on
the second fetchnews run that tries to post.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/   - leafnode-1 tarballs
http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/ - leafnode-2 tarballs