Re: [leafnode-list] Message-ID already in use.

"Jeff Grossman" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I understand your argument about the network traffic.  That is true, but
> I think increased reliability is better.  Especially in a world when
> usenet traffic is not very reliable.  Or at least most of the servers
> out there are not very reliable.

I find my Usenet transports (German Universities plus T-Online) pretty
reliable for the "de." hierarchy. If the posting expires from the queue
because one server has fed it to a second one before leafnode contacted
the third one, then what is the reliability issue for the particular
posting you are looking at? The posting made it to another server from
your first upstream...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/   - leafnode-1 tarballs
http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/ - leafnode-2 tarballs