[leafnode-list] lockup/hang with 1.9.29.rel

Since I upgraded to .29, I've experienced several hangs where laefnode
becomes unresponsive and starts using 100% cpu. Disconnecting from
leafnode leaves the process running, sitll using 100% cpu.

This seems to happen fairly often for me, so I started to run strace on
the leafnode process today when i started reading news.

If the strace is of any help for someone more knowledgeable, the last
bits of it is at:
http://fornax.tk/leafnode.hang.strace

I attached to the leafnode process as well and did a backtrace:
http://fornax.tk/leafnode.hang.gdb