RE: [leafnode-list] I can't get leafnod to run. Please help me!

You are correct.  RedHat versions after 7 use xinetd, earlier versions
use inetd.  As I mentioned in my previous note, though, it might not be
installed if you do a "Workstation" class install rather than a "Server"
install.

--
William Hooper