Re: [leafnode-list] groups listed twice in groupinfo, and other

On Friday 08 November 2002 23:45, you wrote:

> Are there any active.read related log entries? Grep for "cannot
> update or create".

Nope, grepped all the log entries for the last 4 weeks. I noticed
news.1.gz was 27 bytes though, so something must've interrupted the
logging for some time :/

One last question, would |sort|uniq|sort be enough of a hack to fix the
groupinfo file for now, or would it be wiser for me to restore from
backup?