Re: [leafnode-list] Need Leafnode 2.0?

Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> More specifically, what executable should I link to in xinetd?  The only one
> in /opt/leafnode2 is sendbatch.bash.  I only seem to have one file named
> "leafnode" - the old one.  Similarly with fetchnews.  The only file in
> /etc/leafnode2 is the uucp config file.

There should be files in /opt/leafnode2/sbin/*

If you don't have them, try:

make install 2>&1 | tee install.log

then gzip install.log and send it to me (not to the list).

http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/   - leafnode-1 tarballs
http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/ - leafnode-2 tarballs