Re: [leafnode-list] http://www.leafnode.org/download.html

Jonathan Larmour <jifl@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> FYI, http://www.leafnode.org/download.html only goes up to 1.9.27 (which
> is why I downloaded that one earlier, sigh).

I should ping Cornelius about that one and we should negotiate whether
a) I can get download access to www.leafnode.org or b) if we should just
move the whole site to leafnode.sourceforge.net which is currently
empty.

I have put the URLs in my signature for this list now, in the hope to
get the new download location communicated.

Cornelius, could you add a link to sourceforge (URL: see signature) with
a description along the lines of "the latest version is always available
here first" to the download page at www.leafnode.org, and update for
1.9.29 in the same go?  Thanks.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/   - leafnode-1 tarballs
http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/ - leafnode-2 tarballs