Server certain groups only (was:Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode Daemon cannot be connected to)

On 16 Nov 2002 19:10:59 +0100
"Clemens Fischer" <ino-waiting@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello!
I solved the problem by building a /etc/inetd.conf from the ground up
and deleting the old one. But there is another thing I would like to
make work:

I would like to server only a certain number of defined sub-hirachies
ofthe Usenet. I already modified the "groupinfo" File to list only the
sub-hirachies I want to server but it doesnt work. Maybe I have to
chmod 444 the interesting.groups Directory?

mfg
Falk Husemann