RE: [leafnode-list] leafnode 1.9.30-devel2 available

I'm having an interesting issue with the new name conflict code.  I'm
running on RedHat 7.3 on Intel.  When doing a "fetchnews -f" I get a
list of groups that conflict (as expected), then get:

Newsgroup name conflict: (null) vs. (null)
Segmentation fault

I've tried with -vvvvvv and it seems to be when Leafnode is getting all
groups from newscache2.freenet.de:
Trying to connect to newscache2.freenet.de:nntp ... connected.
Not posting to newscache2.freenet.de: non-permission
Getting all newsgroups from newscache2.freenet.de
Newsgroup name conflict: (null) vs. (null)
Segmentation fault

Any thoughts?  Can I provide more info?

--
William Hooper