[leafnode-list] leafnode 1.9.30.devel4 (release candidate) available

Hi,

I have released Leafnode 1.9.30.devel4, which is supposed to be the
final release candidate unless someone reports a bug.

Download from: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/

Changes since 1.9.30.devel2:
2002-11-26  Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>

        --- 1.9.30.devel4 ---
        * configure.ac: Bump version.
        * Makefile.am: Print sbindir/bindir to a config.c comment.
        * fetchnews.c: In verbose mode, print if we're using the STAT
        command or the HEAD workaround.
        * nntpd.c: Point to syslog when reading the configuration fails.
        * INSTALL, README: Rework documentation.

2002-11-25  Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>

        * NEWS, nntputil.c: Blacklist STAT for "NNTP news cache.", by
        Robert Marshall.
        * fetchnews.c: Avoid duplicate articles that raced from another
        server against our fetchnews from ending up in failed.postings. We
        assume that a server that refuses a posting with 441 435 Duplicate
        can at the same time deliver it to STAT (or HEAD if the workaround
        is in effect).

2002-11-21  Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>

        * TODO: Note race in postarticles.
        * ChangeLog, NEWS: Release 1.9.30.devel3.

        --- 1.9.30.devel3 ---
        * nntputil.c: Whitelist NewsCache 1.1.*
        * configutil.c, fetchnews.c: Fix maxage = 0, reported and patch
        suggested by Jonathan Larmour, <jifl@xxxxxxxxxx>
        * configure.ac: Bump version.
        * COPYING, CREDITS, ChangeLog, fetchnews.c, leafnode.8.in, nntpd.c:
        Change Jonathan Larmour's mail address.
        * activutil.c: Fix SIGSEGV. Found by William Hooper.

2002-11-20  Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>

        * ChangeLog, NEWS, configure.ac: Release 1.9.30.devel2.

- --
Matthias Andree
leafnode-1 download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/
leafnode-1 docs/new: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/