Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode reposting

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The bug fix that addressed this went into the code on September 14th
> this year, so leafnode-2-0-0-alpha20020921a and later have this
> particular fix. The current version is
> leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20021108b. Find it at the usual place,
> http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/
>
> Please, when using leafnode-2, always try to reproduce the problem or
> have a look at leafnode-2's ChangeLog[.txt] file (of the current
> version, online at the same place) first before reporting a bug if you
> can spare the time.

Thanks you! My puzzlement was that it always used to disappear from the
spool immediately until this week but that looks to be my problem - it was
certainly annoying the moderator!!

BTW the link at the top of the http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/
page to leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20021108b actually points to
leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20021108a which is no longer there - I'm sucessfully
downloading the version from one of the links lower down the page..

Robert Marshall