Re: [leafnode-list] [Leafnode-announce] Leafnode 1.9.30.rel

"Clemens Fischer" <ino-qc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>:
>
>> Matthias Andree schrieb am Mittwoch, den 04. Dezember 2002:

>> There used to be "0.99.2?.," at the end which was somehow corrupted;
>> therefore the GPG signature is corrupt in the copy that went through the
>> leafnode list, but intact on the leafnode-announce mailing list.
>>
>> The previous 1.9.30.rel announcement is real and mine.
>
> both your messages had bad signatures here:

I'm giving up for now. I know mutt does right signatures, and if some
BeroList bug or virus scanner choose to kill them, well, what can I
say. Cornelius isn't installing ezmlm-idx, but I'm not about to move
this list to sourceforge either because they're adding advertising crap.

leafnode-1 download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/
leafnode-1 docs/new: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/
leafnode-2 homepage: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/