[leafnode-list] How to block cancel messages ?

Hello.

I'm a leafnode 1.9.19 happy user.

I just did search, using google and your archives,
but I didn't find anything. So I would appreciate
some help (even a RTFM#page)

I would like to accept *my* cancel but I would like
to set my own rules for the cmsg I receive

My main purpose is I want to reject rogue-cancels

I have setted my /etc/leafnode/filters with

^Control: Cancel *

is it enough ? is there a misunderstanding ?
Is there a better solution ?

TIA

--
christophe, french mainly spoken :-)