[leafnode-list] leafnode and stream ?

Hi, i want to setup a small newsgroup server at our company, our isp
provide a news server but we can't "fetch" from it or read news directly
on it, instead as i understand it, they "stream" the nntp feeds we want
to our server, can leafnode handle that (reading the stream)? if not
what are my options (innd ....), Thanks.