RE: [leafnode-list] not retrieving messages

Outlook Express does work.  Does it not download the message when you
double-click the message?  This seems to be what is required when I
unsubscribe, resubscribe, and then try to read old messages.  I get
a message that says it has not been downloaded in the preview pane,
but as soon as I open the message, it fetches it from the server.

---
Kevin R. Bulgrien, Product Engineer
Mailto:kevin.bulgrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vertex RSI, A TriPoint Global Company         http://www.tripointglobal.com/
Controls & Structures Division
1915 Harrison Road                                    Tel: 903-295-1480 x288
Longview, TX 75604-5438                               Fax: 903-295-1479