[leafnode-list] Name conflicts?

<x-flowed>
I just updated from 1.9.25.rel to 1.9.30.rel, and now, everytime i connect
to the server, it tells me this:

Newsgroup name conflict: alt.nuke.the.USA vs. alt.nuke.the.usa
Newsgroup name conflict, chose alt.nuke.the.usa
Newsgroup name conflict: microsoft.public.fox.Chatter vs.
microsoft.public.fox.chatter
Newsgroup name conflict, chose microsoft.public.fox.chatter
Newsgroup name conflict: microsoft.public.fox.Events vs.
microsoft.public.fox.events
Newsgroup name conflict, chose microsoft.public.fox.events
Newsgroup name conflict: microsoft.public.fox.Internet vs.
microsoft.public.fox.internet
Newsgroup name conflict, chose microsoft.public.fox.internet

It doesn´t seem to interfere with the normal operation of leafnode, but is
there a way to fix this?

Also, I'm rather tired of having /var/log/messages filled with leafnodes
rather useless output when I´m trying to find something else in the log.
Ofcourse, every once in a while I actually need to see leafnodes output...
So, can I let leafnode have it´s own logfile, instead of writing everyting
to the standard syslog? Or (as a last resort) get it to shut up so it
writes nothing to the syslog?

--
Lars Rander - lars@xxxxxxxxx
Homepage: http://rander.dk