[leafnode-list] How to limit filter string to specific newsgroup(s)?

<x-flowed>
Is it possible to limit a filter to just one newsgroup?  I have a filter
string in my filterfile, but I don't want it to be applied to every
downloaded post, only to those in one specific newsgroup.

I saw some posts on this list that talked about an idea for scoring in
the filterfile that seems like it might do what I need.  Are there
perhaps any future plans for something like that?

Or perhaps something similar to the groupexpire setting would work,
something like a "groupfilter=/etc/leafnode/thisgrouponlyfilterfile"
setting.

Thanks,
Dave
--