Re: [leafnode-list] How to limit filter string to specific

<x-flowed>
clemens fischer wrote:
Dave King <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Is it possible to limit a filter to just one newsgroup?  I have a
filter string in my filterfile, but I don't want it to be applied to
every downloaded post, only to those in one specific newsgroup.

that's the whole idea of filters.  you specify the newsgroup(s) and
the items to limit/filter on.  please refer to the manual page.
  clemens

Huh??  Which man page are you referring to?  I have been through all the
man pages, and the source code, and nowhere can I find a hint as to how
to do what you suggest should be so obvious.

Can you take pity on me and be a bit more specific?

Thanks,
Dave
--
Dave King