Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Please confirm your message

John Martin <johnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 10:39:21AM -0000, sender authorizer wrote:
>> Hello, this is my qconfirm mail-handling program. One or more messages
>> from you are being held because your email-address is not yet known.
>>
>> If you are receiving this because you sent an email to a mailinglist
>> we both share, this happens because the list-software doesn't rewrite
>> the headers of a list-post appropriately.  I am truely sorry for this,
>> but I cannot possibly foresee who will be posting to and who will be
>> spamming the list.  Only the list-owner knows all subscribers.
>
> I got the above after my first posting to the mailing-list.
> Does this mean that anyone who posts is required to participate in his
> anti-spam procedures? It's as bad as spam, why doesn't he just unsubscribe?

Someone has misconfigured software running.

If I'll also get this junk in response to this mail, I'll ask Cornelius
to unsubscribe the offender.

leafnode-1 download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/
leafnode-1 docs/new: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/
leafnode-2 homepage: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/