[leafnode-list] Segmentation error

Hello,

Some days ago, I switched to a new ISP. Therefore, I had to use another news
server. The config file was modified accordingly. I expected to see some news
messages in my client newsreader, but unfortunately, it did not happened.
That's why I upgrade to rel 1.9.32.
Now, I'm having segmentation errors when I try to fetch new messages. I've got
no more information than a "segmentation error" message in a shell.
What should I do? I'm ready to send you more information, if you need it
(please tell me where to find it, because there's nothing unusual in
/var/log/messages).
Thank you.