[leafnode-list] introduction and question

Hello list,

I'm new leafnode user on this mailing list, bu I use this great server in
couple months. I have leafnode version 2.0b8_ma9 and one question that
boring me from earlier versions.

I use filters with regexp lines in scorefile and I noticed that regexp line
can't be longer than 91 characters. Foe. if I use something like this:

-------[ start of one line text ]-------------------------------~->
pattern =
^From:.*(fidelio|jevtovic|malix|pop1|mato|diabolus|v\.viko)@bitsyu.net
-------[ end of one line text ]---------------------------------~->

then alli is OK, filtering works great, but if I make longer regexp line,
like this:

-------[ start of one line text ]-------------------------------~->
pattern =
^From:.*(fidelio|jevtovic|malix|pop1|mato|diabolus|v\.viko|dzaja|miodrag|i
nfotec|nikki|mojicm|nataly|tubic|tcai|zokin)@bitsyu.net
-------[ end of one line text ]---------------------------------~->

then I get error:

-------[ start of inserted text ]-------------------------------~->
fetchnews: version 2.0b8_ma9; verbosity level is 4; debugging level is 0
reading /var/spool/news/leaf.node/groupinfo and /etc/leafnode/local.groups
found 0 articles in in.coming.
erased stale pid 580 host www.urosevic.yu lockfile
/var/lock/news/fetchnews.lck/etc/leafnode/scorefile: invalid pattern at
line 253: missing )/etc/leafnode/scorefile:
"^From:.*(fidelio|jevtovic|malix|pop1|mato|diabolus|v\.viko|dzaja|miodrag|
infotec"/etc/leafnode/scorefile:
                                      ^ fetchnews: Cannot read filterfile
/etc/leafnode/scorefile, aborting.

What is wrong? Why this not work good?

--
  URKE MMI :: urke@xxxxxxx :: www.urke.on.to :: ICQ UIN 10479486
 Registered Linux User 280650 [counter.li.org] :: SLACKWARE LINUX