Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Please confirm your message

on 1/15/03 4:04 AM, Mark Brown at broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 04:14:30PM +0000, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
>
>> I've had good experiences with Mailman and found it superior to ezmlm in
>
> If you're going to use Mailman could you please turn off the montly
> reminder mails it persists in sending out?

I think the monthly e-mails are a good idea.  For one it reminds me of all
the lists I am on.  I am on a few announcement only lists which do not send
out very much mail.  Also, it tells me the password which is set up for that
mailing list.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)