Re: [leafnode-list] introduction and question

Urke MMI <urke-kg@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hello list,
>
> I'm new leafnode user on this mailing list, bu I use this great server in
> couple months. I have leafnode version 2.0b8_ma9 and one question that
> boring me from earlier versions.
>
> I use filters with regexp lines in scorefile and I noticed that regexp line
> can't be longer than 91 characters. Foe. if I use something like this:

Crap, missed that limit. You meant 81, I presume.

Please edit configutil.c and leafnode.h, in each of these two files,
change

#define TOKENSIZE 80

#define TOKENSIZE 500

or whatever you see fit. It's important the value is the same in either
file.

Then type "rm -f filterutil.o" and recompile and reinstall.

Note 2.0b8_ma9 is pretty old, and I would /usually/ recommend updating
at this time, but the newer version still share this bug, so wait for
the next 2.0.0alpha (one that reads leafnode-2.0.0.alpha2003...).

Please watch this mailing list for announcements.

leafnode-1 download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/
leafnode-1 docs/new: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/
leafnode-2 homepage: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/