[leafnode-list] (no subject)

Hello, I am running leafnode-1.9.30.rel on a linux box.
Sometimes I have this strange problem.  I run leafnode
it connects and downloads messages from other groups, then
it gets to a particular message and discconects.  I have
seen it on various groups.  It will stay like this
for a few days and then it seems to get better. But while
this is happening, I don't get any news from groups past
the one with the problem.

here is some output from "fetchnews -vvvv"
comp.unix.sco.misc: will fetch 120693
(/apps/leafnode/var/spool/news/message.id/556/<20030115172226.X10531@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)
comp.unix.sco.misc: will fetch 120694
(/apps/leafnode/var/spool/news/message.id/835/<H8sA2r.1B4M@xxxxxxx>)
comp.unix.sco.misc: will fetch 120695
(/apps/leafnode/var/spool/news/message.id/214/<b054s9$ojd$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)
Disconnected from news.atnmail.com.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get past
this problem?

Thanks
Mike Ayers