Re: [leafnode-list] (no subject)

Witold Władysław Wojciech Wilk
<maniack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Dnia Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:42:46 EST niejaki(a) Mike Ayers
> <mgayers@xxxxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):

Na, polnisch durchgerutscht? :->

>> Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get past
>> this problem?
>
> I'm having a problem like that also. As far as I always can do
> 'rm -frv /var/lock/news/fetchnews.lck; fetchnews', and thats it... but
> if You cannot monitor the news, and make any action... hmmm... maybe a
> script doing this ('rm -frv ...') on every even hour, etc?

* 1.9.32, 2003-01-08
..
* 1.9.31, 2002-12-29

### BUGFIXES
- On non-BSD systems, only the first timeout was ever detected. Found and
  fixed by Richard van der Hoff.
- General signal handling fixes.
..

More signal handling fixes in the pipe for 1.9.33, but don't hold your
breath for the exact release, 1.9.32 is good enough for now ;-)

leafnode-1 download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/
leafnode-1 docs/new: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/
leafnode-2 homepage: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/