[leafnode-list] leafnode-1.9.33.devel1 released

Hi,

leafnode-1.9.33.devel1 is available from
http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/

It fixes some bugs and integrates Dmitry Samersoff's "noread" patch.

* 1.9.33, 2003-01-XX

### BUGFIXES
- Ralf Wildenhues fixed two subtle bugs in signal handling again, making sure
  we don't warp backwards in the program flow when more than one interrupt or
  termination signal arrives, and to make sure we don't treat the signals
  before the signal handlers are really in place.
- Fix local article number extraction again, along the lines suggested by
  Fumiaki Miura. This bug marked the wrong article for download if an
- When a locally-stored article has suffered corruption, and its Message-ID
  header cannot be retrieved, consider the article broken and unlink it.
  Formerly, leafnode would print an error message, but forget the line
  terminator, which let clients hang while waiting for the rest of the reply.

### CHANGES: fetchnews
- There is a new per-server option, "noread", which defaults to 0 and is
  therefore compatible with previous releases of leafnode.
  If set, the server is not queried for active files or articles (but
  skipped), but posting to this server is still tried. Useful to  complement
  "nopost".  Courtesy of Dmitry Samersoff <dsamersoff@xxxxxxxxx>.
- Fetchnews compares the local clock to that of the upstream server it's
  talking to if the upstream supports the "DATE" command, and warns if both
  clocks are more than 10 minutes apart.

### CHANGES: nntpd
- The DATE command is now supported.