Re: [leafnode-list] listserve gateway?

Theodore Heise <theo@xxxxxxxx>:

> I subscribe to a mailing list that is generally echoed to Usenet.
> The listmaster is looking for a backup gateway.

how about subscribing the list on gmane.org?  this is a general
news<->mail gateway running INN on a "big" machine with good
connectivity, kept by a knowledgable operator.

you wouldn't have to re-invent the wheel.  gmane offers searchable
indici and spam-protection.  if you'd want to be that good, you'd
have to invest a lot of time!

  clemens