Re: [leafnode-list] Fetching - problem

Lukasz Rzanek <lukasz@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Wher I run fetchnews, the output is like this:
>
> Trying to connect to support.atozedsoftware.com ... connected.
> Getting all newsgroups from support.atozedsoftware.com
> Read server info from /var/spool/news/leaf.node/support.atozedsoftware.com
> atozed.intraweb.announcements: considering articles 1-281
> atozed.intraweb.attachments: considering articles 1-126
> atozed.intraweb.beta.v51: considering articles 1-1156
> atozed.intraweb.browsers: considering articles 1-46
> atozed.intraweb.cbuilder: considering articles 1-16
> atozed.intraweb.components.using: considering articles 1-231
> atozed.intraweb.components.writing: considering articles 1-67
>

> So, I can see the newsgroups, I can see the articles, but I can't
> download them. Can anyone help me with this?

Please state what leafnode version are you using.

Please show the output of: egrep -v '^(pass|#|$)' /etc/leafnode/config

Please try running fetchnews -vvvv or enable debugmode=1 and look into
your news log to figure why leafnode ignores these articles. The README
file has details on enabling the debug mode.

I hope anything of this gets us on the track.

leafnode-1 download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/
leafnode-1 docs/new: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/
leafnode-2 homepage: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/