Re: [leafnode-list] Fetching - problem

[resend, original went to Lukasz only]

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Lukasz Rzanek wrote:

> U?ytkownik Matthias Andree napisa?:
> >>Trying to connect to support.atozedsoftware.com ... connected.
> >>Getting all newsgroups from support.atozedsoftware.com
> >>Read server info from /var/spool/news/leaf.node/support.atozedsoftware.com
> >>atozed.intraweb.announcements: considering articles 1-281
> >Please state what leafnode version are you using.
> leafnode-1.9.18-1
> That's the last one avaible for RedHat in RPM.

Leafnode-1.9.18 is unsupported, I'm not regularly debugging leafnode
versions before 1.9.32. I will to that if I suspect the bug is still
present in newer versions, but chances are this one has been fixed in
the meanwhile.

Please download 1.9.32.rel or 1.9.33.devel3 and run rpm -tb
leafnode-1.9.32.rel.tar.bz2 (or 1.9.33.devel3.tar.bz2) on the tarball,
this should give you a RPM, watch the last few RPM lines of output to
figure where RPM places it.