Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20030127a released

--On Monday, January 27, 2003 9:52 PM -0600 "Kevin R. Bulgrien"
<kbulgrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, I decided to get this latest snapshot for the Leafwa development
> I am doing, and I decided to try the old RPM install method by
> building it with the rpmbuild -tb that was mentioned in another
> message.

I'm planning to do this as well. Note that there's nothing particularly
magical about building to an RPM. It's just the configure/make/install
stuff encapsulated in another "script", the RPM spec file, and the results
archived in an enhanced cpio archive with an RPM DB header. If the result
is different from manual building, then there's a bug in the spec file.