[leafnode-list] Newsgroup seems corrupted

I am using Leafnode 1.9.24 with Mandrake 9.0.

Suddenly,  in Knode, the group alt.os.linux.mandrake makes Knode "freeze"
whenever I try to expand any thread.  I can choos single articles O.K.  It
only happens in that one group, and it doesn't happen with Pan.

Is there a way that i can delete the files for that one group or let them be
reconstituted?

(I have a feeling that I had problems with this group a while back.)

Doug.