Re: [leafnode-list] Have There Been Changes in leafnode ?

Desmond Coughlan <desmond@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Since I installed 1.9.32, the files are no longer posted.  No, they're not
> 'leafnode' files (whatever that means), but they _were_ being posted
> without any problem, until I installed 1.9.32.
>
> Is that clearer ?

Yes. Please read the DEBUGGING section of leafnode's README file and try
to obtain a log of a run of "fetchnews -nvvvvP" with that article in
out.going.

BTW, what does "newsq" print?

leafnode-1 download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/
leafnode-1 docs/new: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/