Re: [leafnode-list] Wrong Message: Mail Delivery failed???

Theodore Heise <theo@xxxxxxxx>:

> Since I've never replied to a whitelist request, how is it you see
> posts from me?

sigh.  let the world know, that domains rarely injecting spam are
whitelisted per default.  moreover, to compensate for the list-
softwares defficiency which its users can't be made responsible for,
requires me to scan the pending list and whitelist people manually.
you may have received such a notice generated on my behalf by the
system.

  clemens