Re: [leafnode-list] Have There Been Changes in leafnode ?

Le Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 08:33:17PM +0100, Matthias Andree a écrit ...

{ snip }

> Ooops. Bug in README file, here's the correct sequence:

OK, done.  The file is pretty long, so to save bandwidth, I've put it here
..

url:http://www.zeouane.org/unix/news.all

{ snip }

> Got it: The article has no Message-ID: and is therefore ignored by
> leafnode. (Note that all articles put into out.going by leafnode itself
> do have the Message-ID header).

I imagined that it would be something like that.  Any idea how to give it
an ID, as it's a simple text file, posted once per week.  Or do I have to
change its ID manually ?  :-(

D.

--
Desmond Coughlan          |'Io non mori, e non rimasi vivo'
desmond@xxxxxxxxxxx