Re: [leafnode-list] Newsgroup seems corrupted

Thanks to all who replied.

I am not the only one having problems.   A reply to someone else on a
newsgroup suggests:

"Knode has a bug.

"If header of the originating message refers back to itself, Knode gets thrown
into a loop and winds up taking CPU time and grinding away at the hard drive.

"There is such a message in alt.os.linux.mandrake.  It's in the 'rar file'
thread."

The "rar" thread is dated 28 January according to a Knode search (which
doesn't open
the article.)

I have texpire set at 10 days and I haven't read the article he mentions, so
I only need to wait.  I can even set it shotrer for this ng.

Doug.