Re: [leafnode-list] Newsgroup seems corrupted

Yes, Pan has no problem, and I have used sylpheed while I was using delaymode,
but I prefer the GUI of Knode.  According to another posting, the problem was
reported to KDE some time ago.  They had a chance to fix it with KDE3 (I am
using KDE 3.0.3) but they haven't done anything about it,

Doug.