Re: [leafnode-list] Have There Been Changes in leafnode ?

> > Well, you can derive it from the unix time (available also in Perl, for
> > example) if you don't post more than once a second.

> I'll find out tomorrow if it works.  I just redid all the headers with
> perl.

Nope, the file is just sitting there.  This is what I have done.  perl is
set up to create the headers and write them to /root/headers.  I then call
a script which runs the newsgroup statistics programme, and >> them onto
the headers file, before copying the entire thing over to the leafnode
out.going directory.  My headers look like this ...