Re: [leafnode-list] Have There Been Changes in leafnode ?

> That's

Um, OK ... changed.  Now here are the headers as just produced a moment or
so ago ...

	Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
	From: Statistics <SPAMstatisticsSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
	Subject: alt.activism.death-penalty weekly statistics

Now am I missing something _blindingly_ obvious here ?  leafnode is not
returning any error messages (nothing in /var/log/news.all).  Isn't there a
way to tell leafnode not to worry about Message-ID, and just do as it's
told, and post the damn thing ?

I see this when running leafnode ...

	Using STAT <message-ID> command on this server.

I didn't see this withprevious versions.  Can I switch this off ?

D.
--
Desmond Coughlan          |'Io non mori, e non rimasi vivo'
desmond@xxxxxxxxxxx