[leafnode-list] 1.9.33, posting trouble

I finally traced it down to the new old-directory saving in
fetchnews.c:postarticles(), the return if savedir < 1 (line 1475). Running
from cron, as user news, the programme was unable to read /var/spool/cron
(root.root 751, slackware's default). I've 'fixed' it by changing to the
spool directory in the wrapper script, before running fetchnews.Is this directory saving necessary? If so, perhaps you should add an error
message for when that test fails.
--=20
Joshua 'bruce' Crawford                        http://geocities.com/mortarn
Phone: +61 404 084662                                         ICQ: 71445285

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQE+RVk4fNeFlNwRVjIRAvAkAJ4mp5gF+qkKgO7CMOuTfcWHIlPbdACfdHqD
s/AOr6yAsvFxA9tW4vivtRs=
=ujgi
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-------