Re: [leafnode-list] Problem beim Posten Leafnode 1.9.33

"Stefan Bochnig" <stefan.bochnig@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> my leafnode 1.9.33 won't send postings to its upstream server. the messages are created in out.going but not send by fetchnews. part of transaction follows below. upstream server allows posting without authentication. maybe the files aren't marked correctly by leafnode as "to be sent out"??

What does "newsq" print? As long as the queue files are marked
"complete", they should be posted.

Could you show the output of "ls -l /var/spool/news/out.going" as well?

Thanks.

leafnode-1 download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/
leafnode-1 docs/new: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/
leafnode-2 homepage: http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/