[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode 2.x: killed postings

Werner Partner <kairos@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> In leafnode 1.9 the killed postings are visible ("fitered: ....").
> I cannot see killed postings in the protokol of leafnode 2.x
> Where can I find them?

fetchnews-2 outputs information about killed postings if you set the
debug variable in leafnode/config appropriately.  see the config
sample file and other documentation for this.

> Is there a possibility to reload a filtered posting which happened
> to be killed by accident?

i'm not sure, but i think there's not.

> I think I found something by fetchnews --help (extra), but I am not
> sure .., and I don't know, HOW.

oh, please!  now you made me do "fetchnews --help" and waiting
anxiously for that extra output!!  read filterfile(5), and
leafnode/filters.sample.  example:

  newsgroups = comp.emacs
  maxcrosspost = 5
  action = kill