Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 2.x: killed postings

Werner Partner schrieb am Saturday, den 15. February 2003:

> In leafnode 1.9 the killed postings are visible ("fitered: ....").
> I cannot see killed postings in the protokol of leafnode 2.x
> Where can I find them?

One possibility is to raise the verbose level (add -v to the fetchnews
command line), the other is to set the proper flags in the debugmode
variable, see config.example for documentation on this.

> Is there a possibility to reload a filtered posting which happened to be
> killed by accident?

"fetchnews -x 250" lets fetchnews re-check the last 250
articles it has already seen. Only useful if you changed the filter file
since :-)