RE: [leafnode-list] Web Based Reader

Bulgrien, Kevin said:

> [...]

Thank you for the heads up. I had looked at this earlier and was a little
concerned that it was still in alpha/beta mode. I still may bite the
bullet and give it a whirl. Right now I am using Squirrelmail with a nntp
plugin. The plugin give rudimentary news group access so I do not plan to
stay with it for the long term.