Re: [leafnode-list] changing header Xref

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 03:26:53PM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> Jörg P. Dietrich schrieb am 2003-03-15:
       ^^
Your mutt is pretty smart. I didn't have that in my From: header
:-) I assume it got that from my PGP key?

> > > This header is not added by leafnode (neither version 1 nor 2).
> >
> > Then how should I interpret this comment from leafnode-2/store.c
> > and the code following it?
>
> It adds the header for the local store, but AFAICS, articles in

Then we agree.

> out.going to not bear that header line. We don't store() into out.going,
> but into the local spool only.

Right, but even we did, the upstream would immediately overwrite
the Xref: header, as I mentioned before.

Cheers
	Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail preferred. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: