[leafnode-list] Version 1.9.33.rel

I have just installed version 1.9.33.rel.  I had the very devil of a time
installing it on top of the previous version (1.9.24), but took the
opportunity of a reinstall of Linux to install the new version from scratch.

 It keeps telling me that my clock is more than 10 minutes out of sync with
the upstream server.  My clock is within 30 seconds of summer time.  Is it
perhaps that the server is using GMT or standard time?  Is it really
important?

Doug.